Arthritis is a general term for conditions that affect the joints or tissues around the joint. There are more than 100 types of arthritis.
Most types of arthritis cause pain and stiffness in and around the affected joint or joints. Some types of arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis, also affect the immune system and some internal organs of the body.
Joint pain may not occur until your arthritis is well-advanced. However, there are other warning signs that you should look out for to help you stay on top of your condition.
Some of the early warnings signs of arthritis may include:
- Joint pain and Tenderness — the area is sore when you touch it
- Stiffness when you wake up or after you’ve been sitting for a while
- Lack of movement — the joint won’t complete its full range of motion
- Grating — you might feel things rubbing together inside the joint
- Bone spurs — lumps of bone form around the jointffness, are worse first thing in the morning or after rising from sitting for a long time
Are you currently living with arthritis or wondering if you’re showing early warning signs?
You should see a doctor for a consultation, do not wait until it gets worse.
*SAFETYNET products cover Accidents and Illnesses with No Age Limit, Cover Existing Medical Conditions, Maternity Cover, Worldwide Cover, Direct Billing, and even Death Cash benefits up to $ 40,000…
* All content published is for general information purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice.