There are numerous Health Insurance companies and international brands distributed in Cambodia. However, we are proud to be the only “Health Insurance Specialist”.
We think Health Insurance is not like any other Insurance types…
We think Health Insurance is special, you need a pure “Health Insurance Specialist” to:
- Design the right Health Insurance plans that fit for Cambodians,
- Quote the right price and be affordable,
- Explain the insurance plans with full transparency,
- Deliver a high quality of service,
- Pay the claims quickly thanks to efficient IT systems,
- Work closely with Hospitals & Clinics
Here are some of the main points that differentiate SAFETYNET from others:
- The entire SAFETYNET team is dedicated to Health Insurance only
Everyone in SAFETYNET is working for Health Insurance….
We are all focused on “Making Health Insurance Affordable and Accessible for All Ages’’
- Attractive Health Insurance plans for Cambodians
SAFETYNET design products that fit Cambodian families for All Ages, we cover families without any medical questionnaires, covering Pre-existing conditions at an Affordable rate.
For Individuals, we have one of the most price competitive products to protect in case of hospitalization.
For Corporations and Institutions, our experts will present you a tailor-made offer including a Worldwide cover with a set of online tools.
- Strong Cooperation with Hospitals and Clinics
SAFETYNET has a special relationship with more than 200+ medical facilities in Cambodia and Abroad, we implemented a robust and efficient IT system so you do not have to wait, your bill is processed directly to SAFETYNET.
- About one third of the staff are Medical doctors or Nurses
Our team members are from medical background because Health Insurance is complex and requires genuine medical knowledge.
- Cooperation with FORTE and AXA Insurance
SAFETYNET is supported by the Insurance worldwide leader AXA and the Cambodian leader FORTE. This guarantees that you are in safe hands.
If you want to know more about SAFETYNET, please contact us 023 23 57 57 or firstname.lastname@example.org